From a paper ACT test you could go into the pupil’s responses into Oases and Oases will get the test and produce an Oases ACT get Report along side outcomes from any past practice ACT tests.
To get usage of this particular aspect in Oases please submit a help solution asking for ACT scoring and reports.
You may change the order they are presented on the student test page from Set Up – Tests, you may also remove particular tests in the series you have decided not to use when you have the ACT tests active.
As soon as the pupil has sat an ACT training test:
1. Check out the test tab from the learning pupil record.
2. Start with choosing the true title associated with ACT paper the pupil has brought. When you look at the example over the learning pupil has had practice paper 1MC.
3. The ACT solution grid will appear and enter the date the test ended up being taken.
4. Once the date is entered you shall begin to see the test entry grid for several parts of the ACT.
5. Enter the responses the pupil suggested on the test paper.
NOTE: Responses even for Numbered ACT Concerns
The responses for odd numbered ACT concerns will soon be one of A,B,C,D or E, the responses for the questions that are even numbered be one of F,G,H,J or K. Whenever working from a bubble sheet it is difficult to begin to see the letters therefore it could be more straightforward to intentionally add the matching page through the group that is first. Additionally, you might unintentionally enter an a whenever it must be an F because of the place for the bubble in the bubble sheet. Should this be done inadvertently or intentionally Oases will transpose the solution when you look at the response grid for you personally straight away.
6. At the end of this test you shall see an area for the writing rating you have actually scored manually per the ACT directions. In the event that learning pupil would not use the writing part leave this blank if you don’t enter your rating.
7. Whenever all things are entered press salvage.
8. Oases will load the pupil grid utilizing the outcomes for each part of the test. Continue reading TP02. Scoring an ACT Test & creating an Oases ACT Test Report