Growing Up around Divorce Proceedings
First, the info unveil:
- One out of ten (9%) Canadians state these are typically separated or divorced and never an additional relationship, led by 15% of those aged 55+.
- Two in three (66%) Canadians was raised in children where in fact the parents remained married or typical legislation throughout their life.
- One in ten (12%) state their moms and dads were never married/common-law.
- Two in ten (22%) state that their moms and dads are divorced, of those…
- 9% state the breakup happened before these people were a decade old
- 8% state the divorce or separation took place amongst the many years of 10 and 19 years old
- 5% state the divorce proceedings happened if they had been age 20 or older
- Once they had been a young son or daughter…
- 77% state almost all of the adults they knew had been law that is mostly married/common few had been divorced/separated
- 16% say there clearly was a straight mix – some law that is married/common some divorced/single
- 7% state these were mostly divorced/separated – few had been married/common law
- Now that they’re a grownup…
- Only 27% state all the adults they understand are mostly married/common legislation, few are divorced/separated
- 48% state there’s an even mix — some married/common legislation, some divorced/single
- 25% state nearly all are divorced/separated – really few continue to be law that is married/common